Lexia Core5 is an award-winning, computer-based, adaptive reading program that helps students of ALL abilities build their foundational reading skills.
Here's how it works:
- Go to www.lexiacore5.com or download the free app (available for iPads and Android tablets)
- Enter the teacher email: email@example.com
- Enter your username (we'll glue a login card into the front of your child's agenda, but in most cases the username is the child's first initial + last name).
- Enter your password (Mursd + 4-digit lunch code)
Lexia Expectations in Room 313:
- Students will have opportunities to use Lexia in the classroom.
- Skills will be reinforced during the school day with activities at your child's individual level.
- Students will receive one-on-one checkins and direct instruction with a teacher when needed.
- Students will be required to meet their personal usage goal each week for homework.
Want to know more? Click on any of the pictures below to see a sample student activity in Lexia Core 5:
**Special thanks to www.literacyandmaths.co.nz for the sample student activity links!